In an effort to ensure your safety, as you come for your appointment you will notice several changes to our office procedures:
- You will be receiving a phone call to ask you a few questions before your appointment. This MUST be completed over the phone before your appointment or we will have to reschedule your appointment in the next 4-6 week rotation. Each future visit will require a newly updated questionnaire for the foreseeable future, and we appreciate your cooperation.
- We highly recommend arriving 5-10 minutes early, and you will need to call our office at 979-201-5551 to let us know that you have arrived. We are advising that you wait in your vehicle with the AC running until we let you know that we are ready to meet you at the door to take your temperature. At that time, a team member with appropriate personal protective equipment will greet you at our front door and take your temperature. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, we will reschedule your appointment.
- We are asking all patients to brush before coming to their appointment as our office toothbrush station will be closed and is now our hand sanitation and pre-rinse station. We are having all our patients use a mouth rinse that is made of peroxide, water, and some flavoring to help reduce any viral bacteria in the mouth.
- We will honor the 6 ft social distancing rule and ask that only the patient come inside the office and maintain a 6 ft distance or more while in the office. One parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany NEW patient exams. Please contact us well in advance of appointment time if you have any special requests.
- Each patient or parent coming into our office will be REQUIRED to wear a mask while walking through our office (we will be doing the same) and asked to wash their hands. We ask that you please be wearing your own mask if possible when you arrive at our front door due to our limited available supply that must be used for our team members.
- Everyone entering the office will be asked to disinfect their hands at our sterilization station before proceeding to their reserved chair. Please leave all keys or phones in your pocket (or in your vehicle) while in the office and please do not remove them out of your pocket while in the office.
- These and other safety instructions will also be provided at the time of scheduling. Any bracket or attachment removal that may create significant aerosols will be done in a private room along with a custom vacuum HEPA filtration unit. Please be assured that our doctors and team members are fully trained on current infection control procedures and will be using the most up to date and necessary Personal Protective Equipment available. So please do not be alarmed if we look different as we take care of you. All protective barriers and equipment are provided to ensure your safety.
- We apologize in advance but anyone arriving late will have to be rescheduled, as we have designed our scheduled for maximum safety. Individual chair times booked on our schedule for patient distancing and for specific procedures must be blocked on our schedule for everyone's protection. Again, we appreciate your understanding.